10.27.2009

slacker

OOPS. I have been very bad about this whole thing. Between homecoming week, multiple feild trips, and sickness, i have not found much time to blog.
So basically... this is the dealio:
I have been seeing a chiropractor mondays, wednesdays, and fridays to correct my neck and junk
I have been seeing my boyfriend every tuesday...
I have been in school
I have been babysitting
I have been in Ohio...
I have been preparing for HC week
I have been in scholars bowl tournaments
I have been at scholars bowl practice
I have been in drama
I have been in debate
I have been helping prepare science club
I have been doing spanish work
I have been keeping an insight journal.
I have been trying to keep up with Algebra II
I have been in church
I have been fundraising
I have been teaching
I have been Hiking
I have been skating
I have been to a Renaissance Festival
I have been busy...
=)

1 comment:

  1. What's with your neck? What happened? Car accident? That sounds painful, three times a week at the chiropractor! And sounds like you are on the fast track to Busydom. Enjoy your life - but don't put TOO many burdens on yourself! Those Renaissance Festivals are always a hoot and the scholar bowl things are always fun & stressful.

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete