4.20.2010

Change

Change:
It brings healing.
It brings pain.
I have decided, no matter what people think... I am content with the people I spend my time with.
Lexie and Jake are Ms. McCords angel-demons. hehe... I mean 'kids.' That family is one of the greatest things that has happened to me. Remember when I met Christi last year, about this time... actually... it was earth day last year... =) Well... similar, but different.
I met Ms. McCord, who happens to be named Kristi (hehe... both with 'I's' at the end of their names), at school LAST year... but never got close to her. I started getting to know her around the end of last semester, and just grew closer to them. It wasn't as instant of a connection as many prior... but, I don't know what I would do without her and her family.
Right now, I am helping her with Lexie's 8th birthday... They are fantastic kids, even if they can be a little rough.
I'll tell you how that plays out. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment