10.24.2010

=( wow

I have spent so much money on my damn car keeping it fixed. I have been stressing how we are ever going to get out of the situation we are in.
I was without a car for 6 days while the mechanic had it... then I drive it 20 miles, and boom, it's dead again!
WTF?
So, I have no way to get to work, right?
That's cool, whatever, you know?
So then, I wake up this morning, stand up, and my whole leg falls out from under me... I have no balance, and my ankle is in severe pain.
I missed church this morning, and I am laying in angeliques bed with my leg propped up and ice wrapped around my foot.
=( I'm in pain and I just God to work a miracle on me... that's all.
OK. Venting is over.
Let's move on and do something productive.

1 comment:

  1. OUCH! Make that a double: OUCH OUCH!

    A pain in the pocketbook and a pain in the leg. I try to use Craigslist to find freelance mechanics that will work for significantly less than the shops charge.

    Transportation translates to freedom here in the USA. With huge distances to cover and no mass transit system of any value a car and a good set of legs are a must. You are lucky, you have both. ;) But to have both taken out of commission is a major pain.

    I know you'll prevail. They say God helps those who help themselves and you're the sort who makes their own miracles...making God's job so much easier.

    Take care Sami!

    ReplyDelete