2.11.2013

So many things to plan!

Even though the date is still a year out, we have so much to plan, and so much that has already been planned... So far we have confirmed a photography company, 2 musicians, including my lovely friend, DeeDee, who has been featured on my blog a few times, and my all time favorite musician, Amy Steinberg. I have confirmed a baker for my cake!

Anyone who is putting together a wedding could seriously consider the amazing team I am using!

www.deedeelove.com - Amazing acoustic folk-style music. She is willing to learn some of yours and your sweeties' favorites.
www.amysteinberg.net - I can't even describe the funky-blues and folky jams she manages to pull off. But she raises vibrations, and always seems to say the words I want to...
www.almphoto.com - a husband and wife photography team. They are stationed in Knoxville, but are willing to come to you. Super fun to work with! The photos are awesome!
www.onesassycake.webs.com - If you are in the Knoxville area and want to order a custom, one of a kind, sassy cake... this is a great option. reasonable pricing, wonderful portfolio, GREAT reviews!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing for your feed and I'm hoping you write once more very soon!

    Feel free to surf to my web-site - acoustic guitar chords for beginners

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be looking for this particular information for a very lengthy time.
    Thank you and good luck.

    ReplyDelete