2.09.2010

I also miss

Kevin knowing what was wrong before anyone...
just saying. He changed his profile picture today and it was a picture of HIM for the first time in months... and I cried... wtf?
ANYWAY
I had a good day aside from that.
Mommy and Sami hit the town, and got our nails done.
I felt understood for the first time since everything died.
That's how I address that dark time: When everything dies...
hmmmm...
Life is better every day. I still feel incomplete... listen to that song: Incomplete by Alanis... its in my playlist right there -->

1 comment:

  1. 1 who has been changedFebruary 15, 2010 at 5:53 AM

    God loves people esp u, but God also hates sin so kinda tuff in that regard. Noticed your remark on the Bible and reading about homosexuality check out Romans ch 1, and get clear picture of standard God has for us not only that sin but those simular also. But read the book of John to find God loves you so much that His son Jesus the Christ died for our sins. Anyone who will accept the gift of eternal life through faith in Jesus recieves forgiveness of their sins and becomes a new person from the inside out. Life is short but eternity is forever, chose well because with free will the choice is left to U. May God grant you wisdom and faith needed to make right decision.

    ReplyDelete