2.08.2010

You know?

You know what I miss:
I miss 3 am chats with Jeanne... lol...
I miss laughing till my stomach hurts on the phone with Raydel
I miss starbucks with Brittany
I miss acting with Kevin
I miss understanding people like Casey
I miss crying on Dixies shoulder
I miss reading bible verses that promote homosexuality with Judi
I miss skinny dipping with Brittany
I miss singing with Cassie
I miss 1st period with Brandon.
I miss Wet'n'Wild with Anna and Brit
I miss spending 7 hours at the mall with Julianna
I miss movies with Hannah
I miss PiƱa Coladas with Deanna
I miss hiking with Christi
I miss feeling welcome by people
I miss stopping by Carmen's room before school every day and laughing at her goofy husband.
I miss running away from Price trying to throw his shoe at me for forgetting my lines.
I miss laughing until I cried with Judy
I miss singing along with Amy at stardust
I miss being tossed 10 feet in the air while Dara screamed advice at me.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know you at all just saw your blog but I found it refreshing that someone on here is like F it this is the real me take it or leave it because this is all of me and my thoughts on here. I really like that, so keep up the good work you will be rewarded for being so genuine I am sure. Because there are so few of you in "real" life.
    Chris
    http://whatthef42.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete