5.18.2010

So busy...



Originally uploaded by Suus Wansink
I feel like I do so much... and get left in the pouring rain. I feel like I put my heart into everything I do, and I do it to the fullest if I say I will... and what do I get out of it? A sore shoulder, a broken heart, and a punch in my self esteems gut. =(

The very ones who I thought I could trust to stay with me, seemed to have flown out my window, and they opened it by themselves...
This time, I didn't push them away... and I am left exhausted... and laying here... wondering what to do next!

2 comments:

  1. What to do next...just breathe, you have you and I am sure you are real:) That's enough to pull you through most of life's tramas.
    I won't lie, in my personal experience people suck...but not all them, when you find the ones worthy hold them tight. Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sami...never forget that there is a good side to all the bad things in ones life. A summer rain that ruins a picnic makes for a wonderful day sipping hot chocolate and splashing in puddles! Even people we know that we classify as "good" have bad sides and influences on us as well. So don't fret about those who walk away from you, because there will always be someone walking towards you as well. As you grow, you will likely outgrow some friends and even some family...but you will have new friends and new family as well. See that silver lining in the darkest storm clouds! ;-)

    ReplyDelete