7.21.2010

Anyways

I'm Baaaaack.

I had a month from Hell in Kansas.
I started this blog back when I was 16. Now I have just turned 18, this Sunday.
So much has changed since this blog was started... and so much has stayed the same.
For one, I don't blog nearly as much as I'd like to anymore.
I was very confident when I started this blog... and I lost some of that.
I didn't know anyone in Tennessee when I started this blog... and now I have hundreds.
I was just a girl from out of town when I started this blog... now I play an important role in the community.
I had never felt so loved... and I had never felt so hated...
I'll be uploading photos of my vacation soon!

On the agenda this week: Brandon and Zaxby's tomorrow...
Brittany will be flying in to see me Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back and

    ****HAPPY BELATED 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!!****

    I know it sounds crazy for a virtual stranger to say - but I am proud of you! You have taken your knocks and falls and always come back swinging even when life has you on the ropes.

    Sorry to hear about your month of hell in Kansas. Knowing you, I'm certain you learned something from it, though!

    I'm glad you are back home!

    ReplyDelete