7.01.2010

Kansas and Cancer

The two most depressing things right now for me.
Well, if you have been a loyal reader, you know I have always been surrounded by people with crisis.
If I love them, crisis is sure to follow.
So... why break the pattern now?
People I love in pensacola loosing their homes... 2 more cancer cases... and other issues I'm not getting into.
ANYWAY... I fugured it out...
God sends them to me. I keep a smile and a possitive outlook when it's somebody else.
A couple months after meeting each person... something insane happens.
OK. So.. Usually, I get this feeling that things are OK if they are... and I feel comfortable telling people that it will all be OK.
With one of these cancer cases... I can't bring myself to tell her she will overcome it... and it scares me... because the last person I got this feeling with was Carmen (Go back to August 09 in archives)

And i am stuck in Kansas... with nothing but dead fields around... and the peole I am spending time around are so negative here.
I'll escape with my step-mom tomorrow to visit my grea aunt, who is a bit more possitive...
Can't wait to be home...
(I'll be returning to TN on my birthday, July 18)

2 comments:

  1. Everything happens for a reason and we all seem to place ourselves in new challenging positions that we are ready to confront and overcome. Follow your inner voice and say what you feel. Even if they don't overcome the cancer, it always helps to have someone positive like you in their corner.

    And don't sweat the insanity...here on Earth that's pretty much par for the course!

    ;-)

    Don't let the dead fields or negative people bring you down. There's beauty in everything and everyone if one looks at it/them closely enough.

    And in Kansas you just have to click your heels three times...and before you know it you're home again!

    Take care Sami!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that's awful! Its probably just all coincidence, but you know at least you were able to meet those people and befriend them and get to know them because all friendships are special!

    Happy Birthday! :D I hope you have a great one!!!!

    ReplyDelete