1.29.2009

1-29-09


Exciting day indeed. So, I stayed home sick today, and everything was awful. BUT, things got better when I woke up from a 5 hour nap.
OK... So, if you know me you know Amy Steinberg is my hero. WELL on my facebook page, I was IMing her. AND I got to listen to a sneak preview of one of the songs off the new album. OF course I thought it was amazing. THEN Grandma Ginny made me brownies. They were DELICIOUS. So I definitely felt better. So, I thought I had a pretty kick ass day as it was... BUT then it got better. You see I was talking to my 4th grade teacher (Deanna), and she sent me my other 4th grade teachers (Rebecca) blog. THERE I found her phone number. (NOW YOU MUST KNOW: They were my favorite teachers ever.) SO, texted her for a while, and I was ecstatic... So finally I called her, and we chatted for an HOUR. I ended up having an amazing day. Me and my boyfriend are finally over that minor arguement, and life is amazing.

1 comment:

  1. My Gran makes the most deliscious peach cobbler you'll ever taste--your post reminded me of her. Glad I stumbled upon it.

    Cheers,
    Clayrn Darrow
    M.IV

    ReplyDelete