1.29.2009

Tennessee


We moved to Tennessee. I feel really upset. We moved less than a month ago, and I miss Florida SO BAD! I am now in a little town called Seymour. It's not very fun at ALL. HOWEVER, I fell in love here. Its true. His name: CASEY SULLIVAN. He is my salvation here. The other positive: I got really involved in a church here. Its a plus. So ANYWAY, I guess it will just take some getting used to. I usually have an interesting life, so subscribe to my blog for some laughs, some WOWS and some sighs. I swear, half the time, I think my life is a reality show. I see very little difference. This is my first blog. Expect more from me. I will probably post a short bio sometime this week, which will indeed be a must read. I like to tell people of my experiences. So you will all get to know me pretty well. OK? Thanks VERY much.



---Love Always---
Sami Simplicity

No comments:

Post a Comment