1.05.2010

Never

The greatest advice I ever received was from a man who I consider to be wise beyond most humans. I think it is because of his warm and open heart, that he is able to tap into the words that need said to make everyone feel better. The words he gave me, that I will NEVER forget: "It just is."
If I could live forever, I wouldn't want to. Seeing people leave me would be too much... If I could have 1 wish, I would be able to understand peoples thoughts better. I may be 17, but I have seen a lot... I have lived through a lot, and at the same time, I feel that I know nothing... in proportion to what there is to learn.
I never want to quit learning...
I never want to be forgotten...
I never want to be left behind...
I never want to be arrogant...
I never want to betray...
I never want to be lost...
I never want to see you turn your back on me... but sometimes we don't get what we want...
and I suppose all that happens is MEANT to!

1 comment:

  1. When life gives one lemons, one makes lemonade. The one constant of life is that we are constantly facing new things, new changes and new people. You'll pull through it all fine. And when you think you are alone, remember, you can never truly be alone - even if you wanted to be. We learn that as time passes and we find ourselves with new friends and watch people go in and out of our lives. We often all think we're completely alone - but we know deep down there are those out there that care for us - many more than we can ever know. And if you did live forever, you would eventually meet each one of those people - and they would meet you.

    And yes, everything that happens is MEANT to be...everything is PERFECT. From our perspective we just can't often see why it is. Like losing a twenty dollar bill...one doesn't know that someone who needed to feed their family would just happen to find that same twenty.

    We live in a PERFECT world - but everyone is too blinded with their own problems to realize it.

    Take care Sami,

    Loyal Reader
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete