3.19.2010

Bittersweet


*Out in the wild
Originally uploaded by Bítter Sweet
Humm... My day, is SO much like this pair of shoes, wild, stylish, fun, and painful.
I performed in 'To Kill A Mockingbird' today for our tournament, and I think we did very well.
I had fun, we ate like pigs, we laughed 'til we cried, and I just loved life...

Downsides: This girl from school called my a ho, said I have a pig nose, and called my best friend a fag.
This other girl who was in the tournament with me continuously insulted me every time the opportunity arose... it hurt pretty bad... plus I was recently told by another girl that i am "just not cut out for drama"

The thing that bothers me, is even if I dislike somebody, I treat them with respect, and love, because I ty to practice what I preach.

One more entry tonight... may be private!

No comments:

Post a Comment