3.19.2010

Letter to a friend


Healing.
Originally uploaded by WolfS♡ul
Dear Dani...
I think that you are being completely unreasonable. You are such a strong, confident, loving, and BEAUTIFUL woman... To see you put up with this treatment from the man who is supposed to be your husband, and the father of your children is completely ridiculous.
You say you are afraid of not having anyone there for you... well newsflash: The man has been in another state for MONTHS... when is the last time the kids even saw him?
The idea that you are working 2 jobs, consistently, and he fails to keep 1, upsets me.
I know... trust me when I say... I KNOW it's not my business, but I think you have done an outstanding job with your children. Even though they occasionally act up, they are boys, and yours are the MOST respectful I have EVER worked with.
Want to know the only difference between leaving the relationship and staying? If you leave, at least he will have to pay child support, and maybe you could find a real man who can treat you with the respect you deserve.
I know I told you before that you deserve SO much more than he has to offer... but I neglected to mention how POSSIBLE it would be for you to do better.
You can't sit and live this way, leaning on him to do things for you, when he only pulls through 5% of the time.
Your children look up to you so much, and you want them to know their mom is a STRONG, INDEPENDENT, woman... and you are, so what's holding you back now???

---sorry, had to vent it---

No comments:

Post a Comment