7.22.2009

Just... about me?

I am putting my opinions of who I am...
a short one...
I am that teenager who doesn't fit in in high school
I am that teenager who doesn't WANT to fit in
I am that girl, who you can be absolutely horrible to,
and I am the girl who will still see a Christ light in you
I am that girl who you can give the evil eye, and as you walk into the street, I'll pull you out of the buses path...
I am that girl who doesn't really talk to people her age in school
I am the girl with access to the teachers lounge
I am that girl who will argue for 72 hours straight to defend a good cause...
I am that girl who recognizes the SMALLEST good deed, and will ALWAYS be repaying you for that ONE smile you brought to my face
I am that girl who you can always trust with your secrets

3 comments:

  1. if you send me your email I'll invite you to my blog Well the Unity of Knoxville Blog where you can post. I just tried to post to yours but it seems to be a invitation site only for posting, let me know I just posted writing and it went no where, so must need an invite to post. Let me know. I am a blogger sort of. Having trouble getting Unity of Knoxville to post to their own blog. That would include you if you would be interested the link is on the church site. Hope to here from you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ok that worked Let me post again what I tried earlier.
    The Lover and the Beloved
    This is the poem I made reference to in class last Tue. and that I will be refering to when I give my talk on the 12th. It is by Meher Baba I wrote it is both sexes so if you are a man read it as he, him and himself, if you are a woman you can read it as she, her and herself.

    The Lover and the Beloved
    God is Love and Love must love, and to love there must be a Beloved. But since God is Existence infinite and eternal there is no one for God to love but itself. He/She must imagine Himself/Herself as the Beloved whom He/She as the Lover imagines He/She loves.
    Beloved and Lover implies separation, and separation creates longing; and longing causes search. And the wider and the more intense the search the greater the separation and the more terrible the longing.
    When the longing is most intense separation is complete, and the purpose of separation, which was that Love might experience itself as Lover and Beloved is fulfilled; and union follows and when union is attained the lover knows that he/she himself/herself was all along the Beloved who he/she loved and desired union with; and that all the impossible situations that he/she overcame were obstacles which he/she himself/herself had placed in the path to himself/herself.
    To attain union is so impossibly difficult because it is impossible to become what you already are! Union is nothing other then knowledge of oneself as the Only One.

    Meher Baba

    ReplyDelete
  3. See in church in a Month when I return

    ReplyDelete