7.28.2009

Todays events

woke up
drove to dentist
they drilles
and clamped
i bled
i cried
dentist pissed me off
we scheduled another appointment
we left
we drove home
i called rebecca
it made me laugh
i fell asleep
i woke up
went to walmart
picked out razors
got toothpaste
passed hair dye isle
went back to hair dye isle
bought hair dye
regained feeling in my gums
ouch
came home
it stormed
my new cell phone arrived
talked to deanna
talked to melissa
talked to brittany
talked to christi
put hairdye in
talked to melissa
rinsed hairdye
took 20 pictures trying to get the dye to show up
posted this blog
went to bed
woke up
went to chiropractor
went to lunch
went to pilot store
went to air port
checked in
got on plane
arrived in orlando
rode with cara
went to brittany's
HOPEFULLY I will post the NEXT events from brittany's...
Love you...

1 comment: