7.31.2009

Whorelando, sweet homescre

Today... oh well, today was an entire movie worth of drama... let me tell you... hehe
So... I woke up to the sound of Kristianna (squishy face) screaming bloody murder. Apparently she was playing with her daddy... at 6:45 AM. No problem, as I am a morning person. I planned on waking up within the hour anyway.
THEN, I wake Julianna up for my plans with her... I do this at about 8:30 or 9. She wakes up, and gets ready and we head out.
We walk up to our bus stop, and the first bus successfully takes us to our destination 1. We transfer to bus 2, and apparentle, HEADING east is not enough for the bus to be EASTbound.
SOOOOO... We get the pleasure of a 3-4 HOUR trip around orlando, just touring my home town.
Lots of crazy events...
I spent 120 dollars today
I am expensive
but I am happy with myself
I talked to Carmen... sweetheart she is.....
I called, and she was happy to hear from me.
Makes me cry to think od her will. I love her so much... =)

2 comments:

  1. I thought you were about to say your 2nd busdriver thought he/she was in the movie SPEED. Thank goodness it was just an extended tour.

    Glad you're having fun - even if your wake-up alarm clock is set pretty early for vacation.

    120 dollars? Hmmm. Shopping? Clothes? Electronics? Engraved brass coffee mugs for team firecrotch? Inquiring minds and all that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA... Clothes and food.
    And I wake up at about 7 anyway... even without Kristianna SCREAMING... haha

    ReplyDelete