8.04.2009

Beach Dayyyys

I woke up at 5:30 to catch the sunrise in the harbor. I snuck into Arianna's room and quietly woke her as a way to spend our time together. She has BAD middle child syndrome. We hit it off well though, so I offered to let her walk with me this morning, and she asked to tag along... so we were at the beach for sunrise.
Then we came back to the condo, and we slept again until breakfast.
We went OUT to the beach a little later. We say little nurse sharks, and then when low tide rolled in, we saw dolphins and swam out to meet them. I got about 3 feet away, buit I didn't touch because of the laws....
ANYWHO....
We came back, went to the pool, played racketball... and OH... wait until you hear this:
Deanna sat at the beach all day, and ended up with a triangular sunburn on her tummy.
We couldn't figure out how it happened... and then I realized, it was because her BOOBS casted a shadow on her tummy... lol

1 comment:

  1. It's only funny cause it isn't you with the triangle tan on your tummy! You just wait!!!

    ReplyDelete