8.15.2009

Boy oh boy!

Today I went shopping. I love shopping.
I think I am feeling sort of pessimistic today. I don't like it at all.
I feel gross, and I feel like I am falling. I have a good feeling there is a trampoline at the bottom of this drop though... and I can jump up with everything I have. =)

Should anything ever happen to me... I don't want anyone to feel sadness like this... but I want to live to be the best person I can be...
I just never want my loved ones to have to mourn my death. It's a horrible pain that I hope they never feel because of me... I would not want to ever let them feel this...

I thought I'd share an Amy Steinberg quote:
"Snapshots of my life caught between raindrop memories of you and me. Standing in this quicksand I am sinking into memories of you and me. How can this be true? That all these years have passed, and I am still not over you. Oh, how can I still grieve over your memory?"

No comments:

Post a Comment