8.14.2009

Today,,, oh how I dislike thee

Well, the title is only half true. it should be this afternoon that I dislike.
I woke up at a decent time
and headed to school for the day
because I am a weird person.
SOOOO.
I got there and did my peer
teaching stuff that i needed to
and I headed down to Christi's room

I got A LOVELY SET OF BIRTHDAY PRESENTS
and I adore them
I picked on Christi
which is a hobby of mine

THEN...
I came home
and mom lost her jopb
and Carmen is in the hospital
and isn't expected to pull through the weekend.
and I am afraid

1 comment:

  1. That's really a bummer. But you are not alone. Lots of people are in the same boat as your mom and are being 'downsized' due to the economic situation.

    This is when family needs to pull together. The stress on everyone builds up and tempers usually start flaring.

    I hope she pulls through and recovers. Whatever happens all you can do is control how you react to it. By remaining positive you don't let the negative circumstances control your mood and outlook.

    And what's more - you will be stronger for it. When the chips are down and you can still see the glass as half full, you know you will be able to handle anything life serves up.

    Take care Sami,

    ReplyDelete