8.15.2009

Carmen.

If I could say anything to her right now, it would be this:
Carmen, I love you so much. I feel so blessed to have been a part of your life, and so blessed to have you influence mine. You are so inspirational, and I will never forget who you are. You are a great teacher, even outside of the classroom. Your optimism always brings a big smile to my face, and reminds me that the glass is always half full, even if it had to sit through a storm to get that way.
You have lived to the fullest, and touched so many peoples lives. I pray that God scoops you into her arms and cradles you until you are comfortable. May your journey be safe, and full of bliss. You will be missed by many, but we all may find comfort in knowing that God has you wrapped in a warm, comforting hug until we arrive after you.
Thank you for being.
Thank you for speaking.
Thank you for teaching.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment