9.12.2012

Kickstart Amy!

I know I have not posted in a LONG LONG TIME!
I am posting today, 1, to update my followers, and 2, to talk about something I love.

Well, I moved to the beach for a year, and now I am back in Tennessee.

And now the thing to talk about:
Any of my followers who were active in reading my blog back when I was a teenager, know that I was very depressed, maybe even suicidal for a while. Then I shifted, and overcame so much. If you were a follower then, you probably remember the amount of thanks I would shout out to Amy Steinberg for keeping me sane. Through her music, I healed. The only way I could express my emotions over the years seemed to be through her similar experiences.

I feel like if you start at the beginning, and listen to all of her albums in order, it's a story, a beautiful story of Amy... and her transformation, and her sadness, and her evolution into the amazing spiritual leader she has become.
Well, now Amy is working on a new CD. It's called "Surrender to the Incline"

 She is using an amazing site called Kickstarter. It's all or nothing. The goal is to fund the album. Her goal is $11,111. Today is day one, and she already is 6% there. If she makes it to at least 100%, she gets the funding, but if not, she walks out empty handed. Now, here is the cool benefit for you. If you pledge a certain amount of money, you get different rewards listed on the site. I pledged 25 bucks, which is what I would have paid to buy and ship my CD anyway, and it guarantees me not only GETTING the CD, but it being signed. So, basically, I just pre-ordered my CD.

 It will be her 10th album that I have physically held. I am OVERWHELMED with excitement.
I became a fan of Amy about 10 years ago, and I would reccomend adding her to your collection any day. I am SO excited to see this album come out, and put possitive vibrations into our world. To see people uplifted, and healed through her words like I was.
Amy is an amazing singer/songwriter/performer/person. If you haven't already heard her music on my page, or on my website, feel free to youtube her, check out her samples on iTunes, Amazon, or CD Baby, or visit her site, www.amysteinberg.net
Then head on over to www.kickstartamy.com and help out, not only helping Amy live her dream, but helping the world by releasing more positive energy through music. =)
In 2004, I had the chance to finally meet Amy, after being a fan. Since then, she has become somebody who I not only love as a performer, but as a person. I never miss an opportunity to see her, and be uplifted through her music. This picture was taken in 2010 at one of the shows I went to. SHE IS AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment