9.19.2012

Questions I get tired of answering: Part 2

These are questions I get tired of hearing and answering about y white tattoos.

  1. What is that?
    It's a white ink tattoo.
  2. Did it hurt?
    No, it was painted on by baby fairies with magical dandelions.
  3. So, is it like a brand?
    No.... white. ink. tattoo.
  4. Does it glow in the dark?
    No.... white. ink. tattoo.
  5. Is it more painful than a regular tattoo?
    Is blue ink more painful than red ink? No. just white... ink... tattoo.
  6. So, does it become super bright when you tan?
    This is one actual question I don't get irritated with lack of thinking. Darker skin has higher melanin levels in the higher levels of the skin which will cover up any ink on the 4th layer of the skin.
  7. Why a jellyfish?
    Jellyfish is sentimental to me. I love the fact that they go with the flow, make the most of where they land, and always have faith the group won't leave them.
  8. What does it say?
    Well, since you clearly can't read cursive writing, it says "There is always a spark that the dark can't deny" and "I will be exactly who I'm called to be today."
  9. Why did you choose white ink? You can't even see it...
    Are you looking at it right now? Then you can see it... and maybe it's because I am not an attention whore... and I just want my tats to be my personal story... and to feel like part of my body... not the world's....

No comments:

Post a Comment