9.18.2012

Questions I get tired of answering.

I have a fairly interesting life. I live it because I enjoy the aspects of it... not because I want to explain it to everyone I come in contact with. Here we go:


In regards to working at Hooters:

I LOVE my job. I am in internationally recognized orange shorts, and it's a job where we are paid to be having fun.
I do have to answer the same questions over and over.

  1.  Do your parents approve?
    Well, I must have missed the memo that I was living a life for my parents.... but yes, they are happy for me.
  2. Do you get hit on a lot?
    Oh no... I just walk around looking super hot in skimpy clothes at a restaurant where half my customers are single men. OF COURSE I get hit on... but after a year of the same pick up lines, you quit noticing.
  3. Is that your real name?
    Yes. I'm not a stripper. There is nothing WRONG with being a stripper, but the precautionary fake name is a little more of a safety issue for an exotic dancer than a waitress in a restaurant where kids eat free.
  4. Are you wearing panty hose? Do you have to where them?
    Panty hose? No, my legs are just naturally shiny orange color that doesn't match the rest of my body. All hooters girls do... we love our unnatural leg color.
  5. Do you work at Hooters? I noticed the socks and shoes...
    No, I sweep the bowling alley... You must be a Doctor because I noticed your McDonalds visor and polo.



Stay tuned for questions I hate answering about my white tattoo, my pet deer, and my family's religious views...

No comments:

Post a Comment