12.05.2012

The difference

Many people say that the ideal partner is 2 things: A best friend, and somebody you are physically attracted to.
Yet, I have multiple people, all my best friends for different reasons. I think each of them is physically beautiful, as well as the spirit within them.
So does this mean I have multiple soul mates? Does this mean I could theoretically live a happy life with any one of these wonderful friends... and at what point does a relationship jeopardize a friendship? If it is a true unconditional love, will you ever be able to not love them? And do you necessarily want to?

Well, the more I thought about it, the more I realized... we fall in love with EVERY friend we have. We have that brief moment in time where we want to know everything about them... we want to learn, and there is so much you are finding out about each other... it's all that matters in your world for a brief moment... but it passes, usually quickly... but then in the situation of a soul mate... it never passes...

No comments:

Post a Comment