4.06.2009

♥ friends //

OK... so people have been asking ALL day and yesterday, and the day before if I really am single again... and I am... indeed. I was VERY sad to break the relationship off... and cried all day saturday... but I decided I am gonna be happy... no up and down relationships... just fun being a teen... =) We are still gonna be FRIENDS with each other, but not dating right now...
When you love somebody to a certain extent, they will leave a big footprint on your heart, so of course I still have feelings, but, I know that I am moving on with my life... and that every love will have a place in my heart.... forever... even if things don't work out..
I hold no grudge, and promote loving, positive energy....
I am Sami Simplicity
And I am Strong

Strength does not mean that I will not show emotion... it means that I will express and acknowledge my feelings, let them out, and accept them in order to move on... I have shed, and probably will shed countless tears over this... and I am happy to say so...
I got an amazing friendship out of this relationship, and I will be fine... and I will be a body in representation of internal strength and will power...

OK...
thats my lil PREACHIN' CLIP for the day////

No comments:

Post a Comment