4.15.2009

♥ perfect //









Yes... I admit... At the start of this trip, I, the optimist, was a pessimist. BUT... My spirits have changed over the past couple days... now that I am DOING stuff... Like.. for example... today... we went to UNITY VILLAGE! It was PURE fun. I loved it... we drove around, walked the labyrinth, visited the bookstore, had an amazing smoothie, and headed to the road again.
On the road, everytime we passed a car, I stuck out my toungue, and wiggled my fingers by my ears, and said "blooloolooloo" at the driver of the vehicle we passed. I got 2 people to do it back, and countless to laugh along.
Then, we spontaneously decided to stop at the house where amelia earhart was born... and we took a tour of the home... by the way... it was CREEPY!!!
Now I am home, and I am uploading some pics... and about to go to work with my grandma... and shop some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment