4.28.2009

♥ pictures //

So did I tell you, that I went in to my ex's mom's hair salon, and had an appointment with her... and the douche bag STILL hasn't told her we broke up...
and wanted me to LIE to her.... like... WHAT THE HELL... How am I supposed to stay true to the me inside, when the asshole I care about most wants me to fucking lie, even though it was very clear... the whole "I will support you in tough times".... He will probably deny that... but guess what... I have proof of that one... it was sent in writing... OH yea... forgot about that didn't you Casey....?

You know... it's one thing to be an ASS on your bad days... it's another to be an ASS all the time... and that I feel is what it has come to. So much for staying best friends/close friends

OK...
Now thats out. pretty pictures I snapped this week








1 comment:

  1. There are so many jerks out there. They may be nice for awhile and conceal their jerkiness, but give them enough time and it usually creeps out. Don't let it psyche you. And whatever you do, don't let it hurt you. I have a friend whose boyfriend dumped her after two months of going out and she hated him. But what's more she hated herself for not recognizing that he was not the one and only. She had built up this relationship in her mind, had planned the rest of her life out with this guy and then it was shattered. Now she throws herself at other guys and I'm like "Don't do that!" Yet the break-up shattered her self-confidence and she feels her life is passing her by and she's just 16! She was a straight A student and suddenly she is getting B's and C's. Her best friends tried to warn her about the guy, but she wouldn't listen and now even her "ex" best friends are estranged from her. I guess what I'm trying to say is you are not alone. There is someone out there for all of us. Someone who will treat us exactly as we deserve to be treated and will exceed our expectations.

    By the way, all these pictures have been really great. You could be a professional photographer if you wanted to be one!

    Each experience is a lesson. They make us better people. By the time we get old and gray, if we learn from them, we should be freaking saints! ;-D

    ReplyDelete