4.07.2009

♥ love //

Sometimes, I have learned, even though it is hard, if you love somebody, you must let them go. I never quite understood that until recently... and I realized, I had to let go, because even if it hurt, it was what was best for the other person. I continue to struggle through this one. I have never been so torn up over a break-up... but we saw each other in school, and though it felt quite awkward, we hugged, and moved on with our days... I moved to my next class where I cried. I am so emotionally beat, but I have kept a smile on my face. I am glad to know people around me support me...
Those people, I assume, do not know me behind closed doors, and have no clue that I have cried myself to sleep for the past three nights, and am teary again...
I am in denial I believe... my valentine gift is still on my wall, and I just CAN'T take it down... and a picture of us, along with items that were left at my house... I will be sending them back soon... but its quite difficult.

1 comment:

  1. I really feel for you. It's tough. Nothing hurts like a relationship that doesn't pan out. One finds oneself questioning ones own actions, expectations and desires. One plays "what if" type scenarios and tries to figure out why things didn't turn out as expected.

    You're strong though. You have your *mind* and that is the most powerful source of strength in the world. Each relationship serves as a learning experience for future relationships. No experience is ever wasted.

    Beauty & Love are found in the *mind* and when one understands this, the world assumes a new depth. Suddenly surfaces seem so two-dimensional and one looks further and further within to find truth and love.

    You will bounce back from this stronger, the tears of sadness soon stops when we find that balance within ourselves.

    Like your header reads: There is always a spark that the dark can't deny. There is always a sun underneath the grey sky...

    ...seek out that sun and know there will be other relationships, other joys and new wonders sparkling in that sunlight!

    ReplyDelete