4.17.2009

♥ week //

This week has been the epitome of blessed. I had a chance to see Penguin... which I have missed immensely. I also got to go SHOPPING... I got LOADS of new stuff. And as far as spiritual goes... I had an amazing chance to go to Unity Village. Even though I complained of boredom, overall, this week was PRICELESS.

OK. My Penguin is Skyler... My little cousin. he is three years old. He has GROWN so so so so much... and I was SO happy to see him. I played ball with him, rode little 50 cent rides at the mall, and even tucked him into bed. I love him so much. I finally told him I was going home, and he gave me this sad look and said Sami, you can't go. I don't want you to. You can stay here with me," and I felt so bad. =(

We also did some shopping. Overall, I got about $250-$300 worth. It included a sweater, 9 shirts, 3 jeans, a skirt, 2 pairs of shoes, 1 scarf, 1 necklace, a purse, and a pair of sunglasses. I think thats it. I love shopping. I always tell Poppy: "Shopping is my sport, and you are my sponsor."

I also had a chance to visit Unity Village. You can get a better understanding of it if you Google Unity Church. I can't really tie everything in. But, Unity helped me with this trip a LOT. If I would have been here a year ago, I would have been filled with hate and anger, but instead, I chose to see the Christ, and good intention in everyone. I felt the appreciation. =)

Overall I would say it was a great trip. I saw new things, re-united with people I loved, and came back with both memories, and tangible items. I am eager to come back in the summer to see what is in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment