3.10.2009

♥ catching up //

I have not blogged in like 4 days... which is really weird for me... So lets catch up

♥ sunday //
Sunday was a tough day due to daylight savings... I was so tired, but I sdtill got up and went to the class before church. It is a "Non-Violent Communications" class. It went really well I must say... Then we went to church, which was emotional for everyone involved. Lora-Beth walked out for the last time... She will no longer be leading services. At our prayer at the end, we all sent her our "I love you, MUAH" energy in the center of the circle. When she cried, we all cried... It was a happy day none-the-less... She has one ending, which is a new beginning.
After church, I sat at home, and my boyfriend FINALLY got off work. He took me to Ruby Tuesdays. I had SHRIMP...
There was this PRECIOUS baby sitting at the table next to us... and he provided some fun while we all waited for food.
After dinner, I called and talked with Mrs. Camarata. I always laugh when I chat with her... she is a trip... I told her to get her ass on facebook.

♥ monday //
Mrs. Camarata got her ass on facebook. Haha. We laughed on Facebook IM... and talked about sex... and I realized that her kids are pretty damn lucky to have a mom like that... I realized just HOW much she was like my mommy in that sense... It was a nice chat

♥ today //
Casey was sick... but he still picked me up from school... We went to Starbucks, where I got a DELICIOUS frapp.... MMMMMMMMM and then we went to Sonic. Then... we ran into one of the teachers at our school in Walgreens. Thats about it... Pretty simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment