3.01.2009

♥ him //

His name is Casey as you all know. My name is Sami... Another fact you all know... BUT... You just will never know how we connect. We look into each others eyes... and it is like... Nobody else can hear this in depth conversation we have... I had so much fun with him yesterday. I met him at work... and hung there for a few hours while he was on the shift... THEN we saw some kid who always says I'm a bitch, and calls me ugly in my 4th period... and he was with his family... acting like a Mama's Boy... and Casey was like "once my shift is over... 5:01 I'll kick his ass." haha... I was cracking up. Then We ate... I had shrimp, and he had a chicken salad... it was really good.
We went back to his house and hung out there for a few hours... I got to use the Skype to talk to his sister and Nene... and we just chilled. Then he hung out here for a few MORE hours... and NOW... now he is pulling up into my driveway... So I gotta wrap this up... Long story short "He was really uncomfortable with religion, and after talking with him for these past few months... HE IS GOING TO CHURCH WITH US!!!"

3 comments:

  1. Now I'm confused. Didn't your church close down or something? I know you mention the church you went to accepts you as you are, non-Christian, Wiccan, etcetera and that this helped you get through this move, but why then should you be so eager to make him go to church? It seems you found someone who is not Christian, who is not one of the local "You're either Christian or Satanic" types you mentioned you dislike. I guess I just don't quite catch why you can't just be happy with him as a non-church goer? I hope it went well...but it sort of sounds like you want to convert him. Anyway, that's just my five cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not because I want him to BECOME a church goer... but because I knew that if I opened his eyes to the way my church ran... he would be more comfortable with ME being involved with it. I love him the way he is... but it's not like I dragged him... he AGREED to come... That was an aspect of the relationship that I felt needed cleared up. Plain and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha. Gotcha. I didn't think about that angle. I am non-religious and you're right, I would think twice about a relationship with someone for whom faith plays a major role in their lives. Thanks for explaining that.

    ReplyDelete