3.05.2009

♥ happy //


OK. I got to hang out with MY LOVE today. =) He is lots of fun to be with... we only chilled for a few... we went to sonic... He had to drop me off early, because i had tumbling, and he has plans with friends today...
We got home and the little kids beat us here, and tackled his car... they trapped us in... It was cute... They really like Casey, which makes me happy. He FINALLY was able to get out of the car, and he gave me a hug... =) I hope he had fun at DJ's...
I went to tumbling... and I am doing WAYYY better than I was... My back-handspring is only a little while away. I feel really good, because I told my mom why I felt awkward before... and life is amazing...
My lesson of the day: Life has it's ups, and they are MORE than worth the downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment