3.29.2009

♥ pissed //

I am so pissed. I got in this "not-so-argument" with my mom... and I NEVER argue with my mom... I don't want a bad relationship with her... and she walked out on the conversation, and left me in tears...
and PLEASE don't post with any of that fucking "this is normal for teenagers and their parents" bullshit. I am SO angry...
My mom and I talk about everything... nothing is NORMAL about our relationship. My mom, unlike NORMAL moms, knew when I had my first kiss, when I took my first drink, when I got high the first time... and guess what? She EVEN talks to me about my sex life... and I am fine with that... and I don't wanna lose it...
DON'T post something like "Oh, she is just worried you are growing up" or "Your mom loves you" because I know that
I posted this to vent... not so you could stick up for my mom...

Anyway... I have tears RUNNING down my face, and I can't see the screen very well... If you have my cell #, text or call me

2 comments:

  1. The closer we are to people, the greater their ability to hurt us. It's almost impossible to be hurt by someone one doesn't give a darn about.

    Each emotional conflict is a storm. Sometimes we weather the storms better and other times we find our roof has been peeled of tiles and out trees have been torn up.

    You say you want to vent...but what's far more valuable than a shoulder to cry on are the tools that can make you immune from such emotional roller-coasters in the future.

    When you arrive at the point where no ones opinions have any *emotional* sway over you, then you will find even your parents, friends and lovers can't get you upset. Their input is taken, but *their* emotions you no longer permit to run through you like bulls in a china shop.

    Fights become one-sided. You will find yourself with a strange, eerie calm even amongst the most violent tempest of emotions. It's not that their words will have no meaning or value - only the emotions with which they are delivered will not register.

    ReplyDelete