3.11.2009

♥ rally //


We have spring rally this weekend for church. I will not be on to post anything as far as I know until Monday. We are headed out tomorrow. I will have my phone, so you can call me...
I am so psyched. I went beck to storage to get my stuff, and I almost cried... I never realized how attached you can grow to materials... BUT I was so happy to see my stuff. Every time I pulled the tape off of a box, I caught myself saying things like "Oh my gosh! It's my photos!" or "Ahh, I forgot about this thing." It was interesting I think.

I came home and packed two gorgeous sundresses, 4 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of SHORTS... I miss wearing shorts... a bunch of tank tops, skirts... and Mr. Thurtle goes everywhere with me...
I don't know if you ever met Mr. Thurtle... I have had him for about 3 years... he is very important to me... He is from BRITTANY... I sleep with him every night... so I will have to re-pack him in the morning...
She won him at Islands of Adventure on one of our middle school field trips... and so... not only does he indicate or relationship as sisters, but he indicates home, and familiarity. =)

1 comment:

  1. Awww. Mr. Thurtle looks cute! Reminiscing through old mementos is like having a time machine and lots of fun. Hope your rally went well.

    ReplyDelete