10.01.2012

Blogger Interview



Where were you born and where do you call home?
I was born in a little town you've probably never heard of: Orlando, Fl.
But, I call Knoxville, TN home... and keep on coming back.
How long have you been blogging
I have been going on this blog for about 4 years or so.

What is the name of the book you most recently blogged about?
Well, the most recent is probably not the most relevant. I probably blogged about "The Why Cafe'" and "The Shack" but the most frequent is "The Power of Now", which I reference pretty regularly.

What did you think about the cover?
I always judge a book by its cover... hell, that's where the title and description are... ;)
If you could ask the Author 3 questions what would they be?
Well, since it is a book that helps you answer the tough questions in life, I'd ask Eckhart Tolle-
1) Can I have your autograph?
2) My friend DeeDee, and I have a bet going, so are you gay?
3) Are there any more books in the making to look forward to?

Can you name one of your favorite chapters?
Well, I will definitely say the section on Ego is something to read into.

If this book was part of a series, would you read the next book?
Yes. It would be called "The Power of Later" and completely contradict the first book. Yeah, I know... I'm hilarious.
Was this a book you were asked to review or did you buy it?
I bought it... for sure.
Have you written a book yourself or are you planning to in the future?
I am in the process, for sure ;)
What genre is your favorite and why?
Horror, closely followed by suspense.
If you were shipwrecked on a desert island what 3 books would you want with you?
1. The Power of Now- Eckhart Tolle
2. The Best of Garfield
3. Oh the Places You'll Go- Dr. Suess.
Is there an Author that you would really like to meet?
Dr. Suess...
Do you prefer ebooks, paperbacks or hardcover?
Hard covers...
Where do you prefer to buy your books?
Well, I usually choose a bookstore.
Have you ever read a book more than once?
Yes... The Harry Potter series.
Is there a particular movie or TV series that you preferred over the book version?
The Secret Life of Bees... it's the ONLY... ever
What book are you currently reading and in what format (ebook/paperback/hardcover)?
None, actually. I picked up a book out of the free book bin yesterday, but it was stupid.
What book are you about to start reading?
I have been told a few times now to pick up 50 Shades of Grey...

What book do you know that you will never read?
Probably 50 Shades of Grey.
Are there any new Authors that have grasped your interest recently and why?
Well, not recently... But I Love Terry Prachett.
Have you read a book that you would like to rewrite the ending of?
Yes. Yes I have. Twilight, for one... Vampires should not have babies... and if she was still fertile... she had a period... poor Edward. You think your girlfriend on her period is bad... try being a fucking vampire.
What are your thoughts on book trailers?
Never seen one. Guess that's my thoughts...

Do you ever blog in your PJ’s?
Every time I blog. Yes, including now.
Sleep in or get up early?
Early bird, all the way....

Pet peeves? 
Speech impediments.... and inarticulate people.... and people who CHOOSE a low IQ....
What did Santa bring you?
Your mom.
If you could plan the perfect holiday, what would it be?
Probably being with the 5 people in the world I actually like. Away from other people. Enjoying intelligence... and laughter....
How often do you blog?
Well, I used to blog 2 times a day... but lately, about 4 times a week.
How many books do you read in a month - roughly?
Maybe... 2...?

Favorite color?
I don't have one... I prefer each of them in different scenarios... (and clear)
What are 5 items you never leave home without.
1. Cell phone
2. Keys
3. ID
4. Mascara
5. Orange Soda... don't hate.
What is your most favorite electronic gadget?
tamagotchi. Mine's been alive for 14 years... yeah, it's kind of like my cat though... 9 lives... or 768.

Favorite book character or film character crush.  Yes you can pick 2 :)
Book.... George Weasly... but then the movie made me not like him anymore.
Movie... if Will Smith was in it... I want his character.


Cats or dogs?
Easy... if you lick your balls, then slobber on my face... we are not friends.

White wine or red?
Red. Unless it's a late German white wine...
Coffee or tea?
Tea. Chai, hot, sweet with vanilla creamer.

Favorite food?
Macaroni... is that pathetic? Everywhere I go... I order it... and SHRIMP!
Vanilla or chocolate ice cream?
Vanilla. Hands down...

What is a movie or TV show that you watched recently and really enjoyed?
I have a strange addiction... and you can't hate me for it... but boy, I can't miss an episode of Dance Moms.
What scares you?
Idiots.

Where can we STALK you?
Yes. Please do... but be open about it and hit the Follow button!

No comments:

Post a Comment