10.03.2012

Ways I Overindulge

THANK YOU NIK FOR THIS SUGGESTION!


I don't overindulge... ever. Except when.....

1) I eat chocolate... because most people probably eat one or two pieces, and then they call it a night... me... I end up with chocolate all over my hands and face... I typically then go back and get more... and I stop about the time I am throwing up chocolaty stomach acid.
2) I go out to eat. For most people this entails an appetizer, a drink, a meal, and MAYBE a dessert. For me it entails: Soup, salad, appetizer, a water, a bahama mama, a tequila sunrise, a pina colada, a  meal, a dessert, a dessert drink, and then whatever my favorite part of the meal was... to go.
3) I listen to Amy, Ingrid, or Alanis.... It's all day everyday. Never the same album more than twice in a row... But, I have probably referenced them more than I have referenced any book, ever...
4) I watch Dance Moms... because it's every tuesday during the season... and I have to recap the last episode... and live tweet...
5) I get massages... one every month or so is not enough. Wednesdays as 1pm is acceptable though....
6) I shop... because I can't imagine buying a dress without coordinating shoes and sunglasses.
7) Getting my nails done... because a manicure needs a pedicure to make it complete... and if your doing your nails you might as well do your eyebrows and hair too.
8) Go to the movies... because what is a movie without a $5.00 box of candy, a $7.00 drink, and a $10.00 bucket of popcorn... plus $3.00 3D glasses...
9) Go to the opera. This rarely is a pricey event... I did work with the opera, so I usually get tickets and drinks free... but seeing it once is not enough. I go to practice night, opening, and closing nights... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment