10.15.2012

My secret addictions

THANKS JENNA, FOR RECOMMENDING THIS ONE!

Well, as a human in today's society... I have a list of things I am secretly obsessed with. Usually, I would type things out, comment on them, and somehow be organized... but instead... I'm just gonna list the ridiculous things I am addicted to:

  1. Dance Moms
  2. Lucky Charms
  3. Chips Ahoy and Milk
  4. Sushi
  5. Pickle Juice
  6. Papa Johns
  7. Hooters
  8. South Park
  9. Stand up comedy
  10. Pictures of cats online
  11. Miley Cyrus
  12. The crispy cheese at the edge of the lasagna
  13. Artificial butter flavoring for popcorn
  14. Corner pieces of brownies
  15. cream cheese
  16. Coconut pecan Icing on graham crackers
  17. Photos of will smith
  18. Photos of Eva Longoria 
  19. Michelle Obama's twitter
  20. Photoshop
  21. Word games
  22. New thought literature
  23. The Llama song on Youtube
  24. Hair dye
  25. Drag Shows
  26. Implied nudity in photography
  27. Amazon.com
  28. neopets.com
  29. starting philosophical debates on public forums
  30. yahoo answers
  31. being a grammar nazi
  32. Hello Kitty
  33. chiropractic attention

3 comments:

  1. I share number 14 with you and also love 10, 22, 27, and 32 =D

    Love you, Sami!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I am impressed! Very useful information specifically the final phase :) I care for such info much.

    ReplyDelete