10.01.2012

Questions I get tired of answering part 3

General questions. I feel sassy today :)


Q: Why are all of your friends twice your age?A: Because people your age annoy me.
Q: What in the world made you want to live in Knoxville?A: Definitely not you and your mad interrogation skills.
Q: Why aren't you in college? You really should go back...A: I'm sure you never made any mistakes. Thanks for your unsolicited advice and judgement.
Q: Why do you work at hooters?A: Why do you sit in a lifeless cubicle all day?
Q: Aren't you gonna regret the suggestive photos of you?A: Aren't you gonna regret focusing on everybody elses issues and letting your own life pass you by...
Q: Does your tattoo glow in the dark....?A: That makes sense, because your BLACK tattoo glows in the dark, so all colors must...
Q: Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal savior...?
A: Ummm... I'm not even answering this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment