10.03.2012

People I want to SMACK!

THANKS CARRIE FOR THIS SUGGESTION!!!!


This post may get me in trouble with some of my loyal followers... but here is a list of people in the U.S. that I feel could use a big smack to the face:

  • Pat Robertson: If I I need to explain this, I'm not sure why you subscribe to this blog... 



“It’s a long downward spiral that will lead to legalizing sex with ducks, if two men can stand side by side.”

 I think this is one of many extremely disturbing quotes by the old man. And then if we go back to his thoughts on Halloween, marriage, women, and health... Who gave this man a speaking role anywhere?

  • Michelle Bachmann:  Well, we have a woman in our government who is often recognized and seen... but then she goes and says things like 

''Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas.''
And this concludes my commentary on Michelle....


  • Hilary Duff: If I have to see this girl do another role, where she plays the same character every time... I might barf. She should NOT be an actor. Singing is fine... whatever... but I am an artsy person... you don't see me applying for jobs as a calculus teacher.

  • Rihanna: You used to have talent, honey... but you have went downhill like nobody I've ever met... I mean... you're lyrics are so deep... and meaningful now...
''We found love in a hopeless place... we found love in a hopeless place... we found love in a hopeless place... we found love in a hopeless place...''
Its's almost as creative as Beiber's "And I was like 'Baby, Baby, Baby OH... Like Baby, baby, baby, no...'" But I don't think he should be on the list, because he has so many haters...
  • Ke$ha: All I have to say on this one is this: Girls everywhere think it's cute to be tasteless sluts. They think it's cute to get so shitfaced that they puke everywhere... they think alcoholism is a funny game... and they think that being ditzy and talking how you do in your "music" is somehow attractive. Between you, Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, and the little skanks from Jersey Shore... I don't think any girl wrapped up in your worlds will ever be able to embrace the amazing beauty that she really is without feeling a need to paint on a face, glitter, and party their asses off.

  • Any person who uses YOLO as an excuse to be stupid. Yes, you only live once... I thought that was obvious... but now it was in a song, so instead of doing something AMAZING with your life like, I don't know... HELPING people, or traveling the world... You take a phrase like YOLO... and party your ass off... so you only live once and you can't even remember most of it... and you can't even say you made a difference with the one life you have....?

No comments:

Post a Comment