2.05.2009

&hey;

Hey guys. I really just feel like blogging right now... SO... lets take a journey into my insane mind.
Here are some random clippings:

OK... so I know somebody right now... who has terminal cancer. She is absolutely amazing, and has a very positive energy. I came to the realization a couple days ago, that she is going to die. It was quite painful.

My little cousin Ginny, who I blogged about a few days back, will be here TONIGHT. I also found out that her mom and sisters will be moving up here in a couple weeks also. I've missed them all so much. I'm psyched.

Brittany (my little sister) just turned sixteen on Feb 2. I am so happy. When I first became her friend, we were both awkward and self conscious. Both of us since then, have grown into confident, beautiful ladies.

I have been chatting with Amy. If you know me, you know she is like my idol. She told me to be aware that she fucks up too... and I wrote her a letter about it. She said it almost made her cry... good tears of course...

I hit 1400 friends on myspace today. Isn't that coolioolio? haha. If you know me, I am a myspace whore. BUT I have recently discovered facebook, and am simply addicted. I may give up myspace all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment