2.07.2009

&dreams;

What are they saying. I had a few dreams last night that were EXTREMELY vivid.
1. I was running through the mall. There were escalators EVERYWHERE. My friend and I, were running from a wasp... because we were both allergic. And it just kept following us. I COULD NOT escape this thing... We kept running, and every time we would hall butt down an escalator, we would lose it for a moment... then It was on our trail again... FINALLY I think we outran it, and then it faded. The dream went black.
2. I was at an Amy Steinberg show... She was much more popular, and we were at the House of Blues. She had just came from a high school reunion... and I had a back stage pass. There was an intermission, and I stepped back stage. Amy was crying hysterically. I could not figure out why... and she was trying to leave the show... It just seemed out of character... So I walked up to her, and grabbed her arm... and told her to snap out of it... she just looked at me... and pulled and walked away... I finally yelled... I was like "AMY! STOP IT! You have a BUNCH of fans out there waiting." So she finally said something: "Why?" She was asking WHY she had fans out there... so I asked why not... and she started flipping. She told me that her high school reunion was nothing but hell... and they all were angry with her... I don't know why... But finally I convinced her to go back on stage. Later that night... she asked me if I knew how to knee board... and I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment