2.15.2009

♥ sundays //





I love them. Today Casey didn't have to work. It was so nice. FIRST OFF, I love church, I feel accepted and welcome there. SO, he texted me during church, and told me he was off! SO, I got really happy. I came home and called him. He is amazing. We went out, and to the mall. We ate dinner. He finally feels all better. <3 yay! I love these new pics. It shows that we are both really theatrical. He doesn't know how well he does in front of a camera. =) I adore these. Just a few of the many I snapped today. =)





~<3~ THE MUSIC ~<3~ We saw twilight together for our first date. I was sitting in his den with him 3 days later listening to Iron and Wine. I recognized the AMAZING song that was the last on the album. He knew exactly where I knew it was from. I had seen twilight three times, he had seen it one time. He knew it was the song Bella and Edward danced to at the end. That CD was what we were listening too the first time we kissed. <3 EVERY song in the playlist has SOME significance like that. MOST are Casey and I... BUT, other songs have that type of meaning with OTHER people too. ^_^









Get a playlist!
Standalone player


No comments:

Post a Comment