2.06.2009

&today;

Today was the epitome of amazing. SO... We have had NO school this week due to snow. We had a two hour delay today, and went to school for about 5 hours. After school, Casey, DJ, Carlee, and I went to sonic for happy hour. After "racing there" in rush hour traffic, we sat down, and laughed A LOT... We decided to go into downtown Knoxville for the remainder of the day. We didn't get home until AFTER sunset...

So... Downtown, we first parked through an alley way. We walked back out of the alley, and there was some AMAZING graffiti on the walls (I <3 graffiti... You can see some GREAT art). We headed out, and walked EVERYWHERE we crossed so many streets, I lost count. Then we stumbled upon an art gallery. We headed inside, and saw some KICK ASS art.There was a dress made of plastic cups and straws, and I was in awe looking through this collection of work.

Then we headed out, and crossed lots of other streets... haha... and we got to "Old City" which was out original plan. It was my first visit. So we stopped at Java, a coffee shoppe on that strip. I had the ABSOLUTE best hot chocolate I EVER have had. It was amazing. Casey and Carlee got Mint Mochas, and of course we all sampled eachothers drinks. The Mint Mocha was HEAVEN.

After we drank MOST of our coffee, we headed out... and we got to our parking lot, and they decided to visit their friend, Amy, who was working downtown... so we walked to the shop, and hung out for a while... It was SO much fun...

Finally, we were done with everything, so we headed back... away from the city, to Seymour, the little town we live in. By the time we got home, it was DARK... We laughed all the way home, and listened to music. It was a blast.

Next week we are going to get sushi. It's not my thing, but they like it. I will probably get something different...

ANYWAY... I haven't been blogging as much, but I will be again. It's been a hectic week. =) and it's finally over... WHEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment