2.25.2009

♥ this sucks balls //

Just as the title says. Church is closing... and I really love it... I cried when I found out... it really stinks. It was my salvation when I moved here... now... it is still a large amount of that salvation... It really hurts to see it go down... I know I am saying this for selfish reasons... but I felt like it gave me what I always had looked around for: acceptance. People there accept our family as wiccans, democrats, gay rights supporters, and total weirdos... My individuality and free spirit are not shunned there... It is shunned in our society... but there I can let my child like laughter shine, and nobody frowned upon it. I love the people there because they ALSO have a childlike spirit that fills the room with a welcoming, open mind... not ruined by society... did that make any sense? I think it will if you know me like that... if not, you are probably saying "WHAT THE HELL IS SHE SMOKING?"

No comments:

Post a Comment