2.02.2009

&homesick;

Ugh. I am really homesick. I feel extremely overwhelmed, and just want to cry. My mom is all stressed, and she snaps alot when she is stressed. I can't stand being in these situations. I miss Brittany. I don't like the cold. It's Brittany's sweet 16... That's my baby sister... and I can't even see her. I don't know whats happening with Mrs. Gallagher... and All the people I would normally go to for a crying shoulder aren't here. I don't know where to go. I feel so lost... and it sucks. I don't recall the last time I felt so isolated from the people around me. I am not a Seymour, TN type of person. I miss the city, and the palm trees. I cry too often, and I smile so much less. I'm tired of racist rednecks saying hurtful things to me about where I'm from. I don't like this place. The only thing good here is my family, my boyfriend, and a few select people. I wish we could move back to Orlando. Or atleast into Knoxville. I don't even know who I can trust to tell this to... It's so hard, but I know I need to stick it out. Even though I HATE what life has given me this time, a large part of me still remembers the important people who are here for me. I really love those people, and I know they care about me too. I just wish I could be with them. I don't know if ANYTHING I typed in this blog made sense, but it was just a big jumbled mess of random thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part of living is dealing with the change. Lean on the people that are there for you and stand up straight! Repeat after me, "I am calm, I am safe, I can handle this." This is my mantra and has gotten me through the difficult times. Repeat it until you really believe it!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much. I have started feeling better. It's been pretty calm around here, and the stress is just dissolving away!
    =)

    ReplyDelete