2.26.2009

♥ talking //

I want to talk to somebody... I want to vent... I want to know somebody is there for me... and it seems that I can't get that. I feel like my mind is an open book that nobody wants to read... yet it is DYING to share its contents. I have cried a lot lately... My boyfriend and I have not got to hang out in over a week... and we won't be able to until Monday AT LEAST assuming he doesn't go out of town. I miss Florida so bad. I wish I could go back. I am overwhelmed, crowded, grounded, sad, let down, and feeling guilty. Little emotions all pile up and create this huge weight on my shoulder...and I wish I could talk to somebody to lift it off...

2 comments:

  1. Moving to a new state sometimes involves total culture shock. I know all about that. The coastal states ARE different from the interior, and people have different values. Leaving friends and familiar places and trying to fit in somewhere else is very difficult. Be yourself and you will find others adapting to YOU and your ways of thinking.

    When the negative emotions pile up, one has to dismantle them one by one - like cleaning up one's room. You know what to do, you already expressed it in your philosophy post below - find the 'hidden' good in every 'bad' thing in your life - and then smile. Before you know it you will be on cloud 9 - or at least cloud 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold on!! This too will pass. You are worth listening to! I'm around this weekend...

    ReplyDelete