2.14.2009

♥ valentines //

I CAN NOT live with out him... I know I am in love because EVERY TIME he smiles my heart skips a beat, and when he texts me, I smile. And knowing he is happy is enough to make my day. I think about him when I wake up, and when I go to sleep. I trust him not to break my heart. When he frowns, it breaks my heart, and when he criticizes himself, I hurt. I think he is the most beautiful thing I have ever layed eyes on. Every time he kisses my cheek, I blush, and when he hugs me, I never want to let go of him, and I hope he never lets go!

I saw him right there
It is how I recall
His eyes, and his hair
His smile and all

He stared right at me
And I knew it was right
We were meant to be
It was love at first sight.

Now it's been quite a while
And still we stand strong
My heart skips when he smiles
And it moves me along

There is nobody who I could love more
And he's the only one I would die for.

No comments:

Post a Comment