2.21.2009

♥ worth //

What am I worth? It seems the only people in my life who love me, want to change me... They all want something different though... I don't know who to please... Casey is worried for me... he thinks medicines mess with peoples head... and take away quality that is of the pure mind... My mom wants me to take medicine so I can function in a society I despise. She has been with me my whole life though...
And I think in concepts... instead of words... I know what I want to say, but I NEVER seem to be able to share it. I wish I could share my ideas with the world, but the English language possesses no words to describe my thoughts, and no definitions of the absent words either... I can't even explain what I am trying to say in this blog... because it's absent..
I love you Casey. I want you to know that!

2 comments:

  1. Trust yourself! Yes, I believe that there is an appropriate use of meds BUT you know your body and what you can handle. Taking meds does not make you weak or incapable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We live in a society that throws meds at everything. Your writing here shows a very active mind with great potential. If you are not suffering from a "real" disease I would not take any meds. Depression is normal. Loneliness is normal. When one can express oneself intelligently - even if only to your blog - you are not alone. Words have the power of reaching into the souls of those who read them. They have the power to make us smile, laugh, cry or make us angry. Words are like a musical composition. We all have different tastes, but when we find something we like, we really appreciate that someone created it.

    And as for despising society, that too changes when one realizes everyone is operating at their own level. We all look the same (human), but inside its obvious there is a vast disparity in mental, emotional and moral development. This helps keep it all in perspective. Soon the world looks like a bunch of children playing on the playground. They may stick out their tongues at you, but that's what kids do.

    People always want to change others. Everyone subconsciously seeks a mirror image - someone like themselves. Since we are all unique, people are often dissapointed. Don't let it phase you. Be yourself and you'll be just fine.

    ReplyDelete