6.09.2009

A good good friend

So... I have a friend I have known for quite a while... and she is pregnant. She is a GREAT friend... but here is the thing. She does not know what to do. Her home life is rough... and her family is not exactly going to be ok with knowing this. She is ready to have an abortion... and she is truly considering it.
No matter what choice she makes... I can not tell her what to do... and as her best friend... I must support her... even if I think she is making a bad choice...
Se... I don't think abortion is bad... I just happen to know that she will be extremely upset about it... and will never forget it...
hummm...
I am still a strong person... and will be strong for her... even if I am hundreds of miles away.

1 comment:

  1. Life is tough. All you can do is be there for her. As much as I don't care for abortion, I think it is even more unfortunate to bring a baby into the world that is not wanted. Having friends to support her emotionally at this time is a great assist

    ReplyDelete